Saturday, September 18, 2004

Princess & Tool Man Wed

Well, the big day is finally here! Princess and Tool Man get married today and Turtle is officiating the ceremony. I'm so excited and happy for them! Turtle has been busy writing the ceremony for a couple of days. I've seen parts of it but not all of it, cuz he wants it to be a surprise for everyone. What I have seen so far indicates that the ceremony will be just the right balance of funny and sappy sentimentality. Perfect for a Luau themed wedding by the side of a pool.

Oh yeah, on the invite it clearly states that anyone not properly attired in Hawaiian wear is getting thrown in the pool. Buffy came over last night, took one look at my outfit and said I'm going in the pool! UGH! And here I thought I had done a good job picking out a nice casual outfit!! Maybe I still have time to shop? It's only 9:00 am.

I'm off to pick-up the bride's bouquet. I'm sure I'll have pictures to post later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home