Thursday, July 01, 2004

The Bliss of Nothing

While I was drifting off to sleep last night, I realized today was the first day since this has all started that I didn't have to worry about an infusion therapy appointment, tests, a Doctors appt, etc. It was nice knowing that I could simply sleep until my body was ready to wake up.

And, of course, since I have absolutely NOTHING on my agenda for today, my broken brain instantly started to compile a list of things that I would really like to get accomplished today. Top on my list was to write down the story of my Broken Brain.

However, now that I've been up for about an hour, I realize how completely exhausted I still am!!! So, I think I'm going to listen to my body and snuggle back into bed with my beasties and a book and just rest some more. After all.....the most important thing right now is to let me brain heal!!! What better excuse to lose myself in a Nora Roberts romance novel {{giggles}}.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home