Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Poopie Paws

River is adjusting to both Turtle and I working full time, and hence, being alone for about 8-9 hours during the day. We've set-up a little puppy prison for him with pottie pads because he's almost house trained, but not quite.

So, I got home this afternoon and noticed that he had a small bm sometime today. No big, it was on the pottie pad. I grab the leash and took him for a walk and he did all his business like a good boy.

We ran back to the house, I give him a treat and went into the garage to throw away the poop I'd just picked-up from our walk.

I walk back into the house, via River's puppy prison, only to find him sitting in the poop waiting for me. Then, he ran into the kitchen....iiiiiccccckkkkk!

I've just spent the last half an hour cleaning up poopie paw prints off the kitchen floor and trying to tackle River to clean him up.

Lesson learned: Clean up the dirty pottie pad BEFORE I throw away the current poppie bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home