Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving World

Okay, so I'm a few weeks late. {{giggles}} I hope you'll forgive me! Most of my immediate family actually managed to be in the same state, in the same city, and under the same roof for Thanksgiving this year. It was wonderful!! I can't remember the last time my family gathered and celebrated with one another.

Not a lot has happened the last few weeks, but I've had so many Happy Accidents that I've been bursting to share and haven't taken time to blog about. So, here are my highlights.

On Thanksgiving I was thankful for my broken brain and all the gifts it has brought me so far. Of which, the two most important have been 1) the incredible outpouring of love and support from my family and friends; and 2) the incredible outpouring of love and support from complete strangers. I've been playing the pass-it forward game with random acts of kindness because this has been so powerful in my life.

Biggest Happy Accident of all-time: Mommy was in a car accident that has done close to $10,000 worth of damage to her car; and she walked away without so much as a scratch!! Thank you Universe, God, Angels, Fairies, Budha, etc...for keeping my mommy safe.

Life is normalizing, which seems like a happy accident or at least something to celebrate.

Happy Accident: Laughter and smiles, when they've been MIA. Laughter truly is the best medicine.

There have been so many more but this is it for now.

My heart has been bursting with love and joy -- I hope yours has been as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home