Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My Horoscope For The Week

I'm loving this one!! Woo hoo, money. Yeah me!

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Is it too late for you to make another New
Year's resolution? Not according to my astrological analysis. In fact, I
think it's a perfect time to conjure up a few resolutions with financial
themes. Try saying this one aloud, Cancerian, and see how it feels: "I
resolve to win the lottery this year." Or how about this: "I resolve to find
wads of hundred-dollar bills that careless drug dealers have accidentally
dropped on the sidewalk." Here's another that might suit you: "I resolve
to make a fortune on eBay by selling deeds to real estate on the planet
Venus." If none of those feels quite right, try this: "I resolve to spend the
coming weeks filling the holes in my understanding about how to
generate, save, and invest money."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home