Monday, July 02, 2007

5 Days and Counting...

...until my 40th birthday bash. I'm so thoroughly excited about the upcoming party, that it is taking the sting off of the bite of turning 40.

It still seems a bit unreal to me that my 30s are over and I'm entering a whole new decade...my 4th decade. It seems like yesterday that I was 20'something. Weird to think I'm 40'something. I'm still in a bit of disbelief.

I am having a dream come true turning 40; and that is, having a HUGE birthday party. The last count my mom sent me we have about 58 RSVPs for the party! Imagine that, close to 60 people all under one roof just to celebrate ME! I love it when the world revolves around me in a non-vertiginous way!

So, I may be turning 40 in a about 6 days but life is still pretty good!

Happy Accident to Celebrate: Having a dream come true with no expectation of it happening. Thanx mommy....I wonder how she knew? I always thought this was a secret dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home