Thursday, September 30, 2004

Slowly Forgiven

Cirque is starting to demand attention again. She even cuddled in my lap (a little crudginly) and purred LOUD with the canine usuruper in Turtle's lap right next to her. Then she played with me, playing her favorite game of fetch with her mousie. Of course River had to horn-in on the action, steal the mousie, and completely destroy it in about 3 seconds.

Today's Happy Accident: Holding onto the hope that Cirque will forgive me and once again reign supreme over the household from my lap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Homer Simpson said...

I found your blog a few months ago by doing a search from my blog on "San Diego". I did another search and found you agin. I'm glad to see you are still posting regularly. I think you brave and intersting, and hope you find a quote that does not use the word "die" in it. (Although that quote was used in Star Trek.) I don't know if I can relate to your situation, but give my blog a read.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home