Saturday, December 18, 2004

My Hombody Spirit

I've been socializing a little more lately and having fun. It's really easy for me to fall into a homebody life style and become a little reclusive. Typically, I'm happiest when I'm curled up in bed reading a great book, with my beasties cuddled up with me.

Of course River has graduated to sleeping in bed with us, and much to my surprise Cirque tolerates him. The general sleeping peeking order is: River sleeps on my left (between Turtle and myself); Cirque sleeps under the covers between my legs; and Boy cuddles up on my right. Life just doesn't get much better. Me, Turtle, and the beasties: snuggly warm, vegging, and safe from all that is outside of us.

But, it feels good to be getting out and about again. I think it's time to come out of my shell and begin to play a little again.

Happy Accident To Celebrate: Joyous gatherings. Celebrating with old friends and making new ones.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home