Monday, February 28, 2005

Hiding

I've been hiding from the world, from my friends, and even my family to an extent. I've pretty much been just been putting in the minimal amount of effort to exist. I've been going to work, but that's been against my instinctive feelings of wanting to burrow under the covers and never surface again.

I decided that the only way to get out of this pissy-pot-i-never-want-to-get-out-of-bed-again mood, is too simply go balls out and start forcing myself to get busy, and start posting again.

I'm still not sure how I'm going to break this awful cycle of frustration I've been in. I'm not sure how I'm going to help myself help myself but if I'm going to get a handle on my broken brain, I've got to try.

Happy Accident: Putting one step in front of the other after a prolonged rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first step is always the hardest but after that it is always cake.

*sending good and healing thoughts your way chica*

Much Love...Mel

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home