Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I Found A Happy Accident

I found a Happy Accident, which I think (I hope) signifies a return to a brighter time for me. I was in such a dark place for awhile and I didn't want to be posting my gloom and doom, it bummed me out even more. So, I just had to stop for awhile.

The two big highlights of the month:
1. The fabulous Ms. M got married and my Turtle Love and I were honored to officiate the ceremony for them.

2. The fabulous Mrs. M is with child. Yup, she conceived the day her man proposed to her. And that is the Gods honest truth and not just a convienent story. {{giggles}}.

My MS News: I'm doing better. I still feel like sometimes I'm taking one step forward and two steps back, but I'm having more and more forward steppin days. One step at a time, one day at a time. I'm so excited about the MS Walk next weekend. Woo Hoo

My Happy Accident: Discovering how cool turtles are!!! Turtles have quite a mythological history to them. Turtles are both a water and an air sign because they have the ability to unite Heaven and Earth. They symbolize deep inner strength, fortitude, and longevity.

Yes, I think the turtle is my new mascot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home