Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Summer is Well and Truly Here

It's hot. It's not just hot but it's H O T hot. UGH!

I remember I used to get so excited for summer to come. Looking forward to all the sunshine, beach parties; lounging by the pool. Now when I think of summer, I cry. The numbness, fatigue, dizziness. BBLLIICCKKKK!!!

So, now, I'll celebrate Winter and will anxiously await its return. I'm looking forward to the cool crisp days and the chilly evenings. Looking forward to sleeping less and getting way more accomplished in life. Who knows, if this keeps up I may even become a Christmas convert and look forward to the holiday celebrations. I don't think I'm ready to take it that far yet.

Happy Accident to Celebrate: Learning to adapt -- even when it really and truly pisses me off that I have too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home