Friday, April 22, 2005

First Week Of School

I started my new job on Monday and I have definetly felt like the new kid during the first week of school. Navigating the personalities, clicks, peoples history, etc., all while trying to acclimate to teachers, homework, classes, etc.

I'm very excited about the challenges involved in the new position...I hope I'm up to it. Hopefully, I'll be able to navigate my way through all the unkowns and make this a success. So, I was very pleased to read my horoscope for the week....super groovy!

CANCER (June 21-July 22): "Creativity is like driving a car at night," said
E. L. Doctorow. "You never see further than your headlights, but you can
make the whole trip that way." I would add that life itself is also like
driving a car at night. You're pretty much in the dark all the time except
for what's right in front of you. Or at least that's usually the case. But for
a few shining hours in the coming week, Cancerian, I believe you'll be able
to see the big picture of where you're headed. It will be as if the whole
world is suddenly illuminated by a prolonged burst of light; as if you're
both driving your car and also watching your journey from high above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home