Thursday, April 14, 2005

Shoes

Shoes are no longer safe around River. Yup, in one day he managed too destroy not one but TWO perfectly good pair of black pumps. Thank goodness he did it during my last week at the ultra stuffie--you better be wearing a suite, stockings, and covered toe shoes--ultra business wear office. I'm looking forward to working in a more relaxed work environment again.

The next two days are going to be AWESOME. First, tomorrow is officially my last day at my current job; and, Saturday...it's all about wedding gown shopping with my Mommy and my Aunt CandyCane. I would post some pictures of the style of dress I'm thinking of, but Turtle reads my blog and we just can't spoil the surprise for him. {{giggles}}

Happy Accident to Celebrate: Anticipation and excitement!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Safety
comfy
stylish
Carolina shoes....very simple

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home