Monday, May 30, 2005

Zoom Zoom

I've got my Miata back!! For those of you that don't know, I had a 1999 Mazda Miata that in a moment of insanity I traded in for a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta. I started to regret that decision about a week after I had done it. Finally, after almost 4 whole years Miata free, the time was right and I got a 2005 Miata yesterday!!

Even though we struck the deal on it last night, I had to wait until this afternoon to pick it up. It was stuck in the showroom. The dealership had to borrow ramps so that they could drive my beautiful new car down the stairs.

Anyway, I'm back driving my death trap and couldn't be happier.

Happy Accident: Realizing how much fun it is to drive with the top down on a beautiful day with the stereo blasting. It's one of those great to be alive moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home