Saturday, June 24, 2006

A lesson in what NOT to do

I learned the following lessons the hard way this week:

1. Don't start taking a new medication without first having read what side affects may occur.
2. Don't start taking a new medication with a potential side affect being increased irritability two days BEFORE my menstrual cycle begins.
3. Beware JONESING for Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream and attempting to buy it at my local Von's where it is ALWAYS sold out --when I am in a PMS frenzy and suffering increased irritability from a new medication.
4. Don't speak to poor unsuspecting Boy Scout Den Mother -- who is selling popcorn -- when leaving local Von's store when I know that my B&J New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream craving is not going to be fixed any time soon; am in an even higher PMS frenzy because I've been denied my favorite ice cream; and suffering from increased irritability from new medication.

Happy Accident: Discovering that I'm not a complete bitch but rather suffering from hormonal / chemical forces completely outside of my control. AND, of course, eventually being able to satisfy my craving for Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home