Monday, July 05, 2004

Happy Accidents

Happy Accidents is a great independent film starring Marisa Tomei and Vincent D’Onofrio. (Thanx Viejo for the link to the synopsis.)

Imagine THE TERMINATOR without Ahnold or killer cyborgs or lots of gunfire
and shit getting blown up. Now replace Linda Hamilton with Marisa Tomei and
Michael Biehn with Vincent D'Onofrio, and you get HAPPY ACCIDENTS. Once
again, director Brad Anderson (SESSION 9, NEXT STOP WONDERLAND) has earned
the title "maker of chick-flicks that guys can tolerate."


I’ve LOVED the concept of happy accidents since I’ve seen this movie, and since my broken brain it has become an integral concept to my psyche.

I’m viewing happy accidents as small miracles and all the extraordinaire lessons I’m learning about myself because of my broken brain. Everyday I look for a happy accident to celebrate, and, you know, once I started looking miraculously they’re all around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home