Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Our New Beastie!


Introducing River. The newest addition to our family.

River is 9 weeks old and just the cutest little boy in the whole wide world! He's a rat terrier, which looks just like a Jack Russell but he''ll be smaller. Cirque and Boy are a little bitter {{giggles}} but not as freaked out as Turtle and I expected them to be. They've actually begun to sniff him and only puff up when River tries to sniff back. So far there has been minimal hissing and growling but most of the time Cirque and Boy keep their distance. I think in a few weeks they'll all be the best of friend!

I'll have pictures of him up on the website in the next day or two.Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the kind of site I've been looking for. Definitely bookmarkable! If you get a chance, can you check out mortgage insurance . I'm fairly new to building websites, and would value any opinions
on my mortgage insurance site.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home