Sunday, August 22, 2004

Adrenaline Rush

www.k1speed.com is the place to go for amazing go-kart racing fun. Turtle and I went yesterday and had a total blast. Of course I was one of the slowest in our race, but I wasn’t far behind Turtle and that’s all that really matters!

We had so much fun we decided to hold his birthday bash there. When you have a group of 10 or more you can have your very own Grand Prix with trophies and all. I’m working out the details so I’ll email everyone with the 411 when I have it.

It’s been a fairly quite weekend. We pay-per-viewed “Butterfly Effect.” Ashton Kutcher is so yummy and the movie was pretty good as well. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and change things, but then would I be the person I am today without the life experiences that have shaped me? Interesting noodle twister to ponder some.


Today’s Happy Accident: Adrenaline rush. I want to experience more of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home