Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I Got Me A Poker Player

Turtle won $1,600 in a Texas Hold 'em Tournament today! I'm so proud and happy that we'll be able to pay the mortgage this month! {{giggles}}

It's beginning to dawn on me that I'm getting old. I saw a license plate that read 2ill4U. The first thoughts that popped into my head were, "What your brain is more broken then mine?" And I'm thinking to myself, "Gee, what a statement. Wouldn't it suck if you really were too ill for me, that means your pretty fucked up!" {{giggles}} I'm outta touch with the current hip vernacular, when did that happen?

I figure that this guy is really attempting to say that he's too cool for me. Am I the only one that just thinks it's really stupid? I just seems so trivial too be concerned about what's cool and hip, but then I'm the one with the broken brain and a shifting in priorities, the rest of the world isn't.

Today's Happy Accident: Not caring about being cool, hip, trendy, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home