Thursday, September 02, 2004

MS Challenge & River Update

My mommy and I have signed up to volunteer for the MS Challenge next weekend. I think it will be fun to get a team together and actually DO the challenge next year. I feel grateful that there is a non-profit organization that has made such a huge impact in MS research and helping people with MS. Check out the site to learn more about this super cool event. www.mymschallenge.com.

I’m feeling so guilty about how unhappy my kitties are! Cirque has thrown up several times when River got near her. She’ll only cuddle with me when I’m in bed and River is in his crate. Boy and Cirque didn’t eat for two days. I knew the adjustment would be rough, I didn’t think it would make me feel so guilty! Uggghhhh!

We took River to the vet yesterday for a check-up. The doctor was very complimentary of him, and of course everyone in the office ooohhhed and aaahhed and fed him lots of treats. River had it easy this time but next time, he gets the needle!

Today’s Happy Accident: Sharing the joy of loving my new puppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home