Sunday, October 24, 2004

"I'm only happy when it rains."

That song has been rattling around in my head for a week. I loved all the rain we had this week. I love falling asleep to the sound of rain falling, listening to a harmony of sound that creates the symphony of life. I hope San Diego will see another few down pours this year.

River on the other hand H A T E S the rain; and trying to house train a puppy that is stubbornly refusing to go outside is difficult. At one point, Turtle and I had to both take him out so that one of us could hold an umbrella over the persnickety beastie, while the other one held the leash. I think that qualifies River for the HRH title. I laughed so hard one morning watching River try to find the only 1-inch by 1-inch dry spot on our patio that he could go potty on.

A Week Long Happy Accident: Celebrating the rain. Feeling cleansed and purified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home