Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Happiest Place On Earth

I went to Disneyland yesterday. I just didn't feel the "Happiest Place on Earth" vibe while I was there. Instead, I noticed a lot of frustrated, hot and tired people all milling about getting in each others way.

I did have a very happy time because I got to see my neice singing with her school choir: and considering she lives in Hawai'i and I've never gotten to see her perform before, it was one of the best times I've had. I must state for the record that my neice was, by far, the best singer there; and, of course, this is a completely unbiased statement.

Okay, off to work for the day.

Happy Accident: Braving the elements (read heat; a mob of people; and crazed cartoon characters) to see my neice sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home