Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Petulant child

I’ve come to realize that, with respect to my broken brain, I’ve been behaving like a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum because life isn’t fair.

I’ve never thought of myself as a victim, in fact, I abhor victimization. Life isn’t fair and it’s often hard. So what! It doesn’t help to complain or wallow about it. Yet, subconsciously I have been. My subconscious has been whispering this plaintive dirge, slowly eroding my sanity, much like a mewling kitten that cries unceasingly for its mother.

I’m just glad that I have finally been able to HEAR the noise in my brain. Now, maybe I can change the tune being sung.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The noise in your brain is nature's way of telling you "YOU'RE CRAZY". It is also guilt as you are not a VICTIM but quite the opposite. Pretty funny how you claim to have MS. How many doctors did it take before you got the diagnosis you wanted? Anybody who knows you, knows that you are a manipulating person. Not a victim.

YOU GO GIRL!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home