Friday, July 16, 2004

This Week's Horoscope

CANCER (June 21-July 22): To pump up their volume above the  prevailing human din, some nightingales in big cities have learned to unleash 95-decibel songs, matching the loudness of a chainsaw. I'd love to see you make a similar push, Cancerian, because let's face it: If your output remains at its current level, you'll continue to be half-invisible, never making the impact you should. So raise your intensity, please.   Whatever you've been doing to express your uniqueness, do it louder. However you've been contributing your beauty to the world, do it bigger.
 
I think I'll let my broken brain heal a little more first and then work on this!!!  Comments and suggestions on how I can contribute more beauty to the world and express more of my uniqueness would be greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home