Thursday, July 08, 2004

The Copaxone Made It!

The Copaxone made it with plenty of time to spare. Thank you to FedEx, Chromimed, and Shared Solutions. Not to mention the fabulous staff at my neurologist's office.

My hands are shaking...Turtle and I are going to give me my first injection in about 10 minutes. GULP! I can do this!

Happy Accident To Celebrate: The science part of my healing process has begun! It's all up hill from here. And, the crankies of this morning are finally gone and I'm beginning to relax, okay only a little, but it is an improvement!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the copaxone made it in time!!! I hope your first shot wasn't too bad. I'm always amazed at how resilient we can be and what we can adapt to. Here's to good days on copaxone!!!

Loves,
Sunfire

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home