Wednesday, August 11, 2004

AARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Getting a fucking cold is absolutely the last straw!! I cannot tell you how frustrated I’ve been feeling and how much self-pity I’ve been wallowing in for the past two days!! The neurologist tells me my brain is broken and I didn’t once fall into the “why me” trap. But this cold has pushed me over the edge! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I want to do more then go to work and come home and sleep. I have a projects list a mile long that I can’t get to because all I do is work and sleep! ENOUGH!!! I want my life again.

The good news is I am feeling a little better today, but not well enough fast enough, darn-it! {{little giggle}}

Today’s Happy Accident: Frustration. There must be something to celebrate in this massive feeling of frustration; I just haven’t figured it out yet. I’ll simply allow myself to feel it and it will come to me, it has too or insanity will follow. {{giggles}}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home