Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Perpetual Bitch Mode

The prednisone crazies have mostly passed and I find myself in perpetual bitch mode.  I just can’t seem to shake the need to hurl things against the wall or rip someone’s head off.  I’m quite proud of my ability to maintain my composure at work, but by the time I get home the beast is unfurled and no about of food or soothing by Turtle seems to pacify the writhing furor that I’ve spent most of the day tampering down and controlling. 
 
I’m undecided as too which is worse: The prednisone crazies or the prednisone perpetual bitch mode.  Poor Turtle, I try very hard to not direct my bitchiness towards him and he truly needs to be ordained to Angel status because of his patience, but I catch that tone in my voice when I say something to him and I just cringe inside.  {{Heavy sigh}} only 7 more days to go and then I’m off of this godforsaken drug!
 
I’m too cranky to even think of a Happy Accident to celebrate today.  Now I KNOW I’ve just crossed some bitch threshold and I just don’t care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home