Thursday, July 22, 2004

Routine

I haven’t quite gotten into my new routine since returning to work.  Actually, I think I’ve been lacking a solid routine since I started the new job.  (Did I mention I JUST started a new job 5 months ago and I was on a medical leave for almost a month?) 

So, I’ve been trying to get a consistent routine going.  I’ve been very good about loving my flowers everyday, my daily injections and pretty good about posting every night.  I’ve become very good at being an utter bitch every night and needing an hour nap but I’m hoping this only lasts for 6 more days {{giggles}}.

I still haven’t worked in my exercise time or my daily study time for the Series 7 exam.  I’m waiting for Perpetual Bitch and crazy modes to pass before I stress about it too much.  However, I start looking at my time management and wonder how I’m going to fit everything in?  I need a plan people, so send suggestions and ideas!!

I am happy to report that I was a little less bitchy tonight and amazingly less tired.  I felt amazingly wonderful this morning after almost 11 hours of solid sleep and found the day much easier to navigate.  I think I’m going to try to get 10 hours of sleep tonight and see how that works for me.

Today’s Happy Accident To Celebrate:  I had to think about this really, really, hard today and dig real deep.  Today I’m going to celebrate confrontations and learning how to handle them in a healthy way. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home