Saturday, July 24, 2004

Down To A Half

Do you know what today is?  Yes, it IS July 24 but that’s not the answer I’m looking for.  Wanna guess again??  Okay, okay, I’ll tell ya.  Today is the first day that I took half a prednisone!  That means I only have FOUR more days to go!  YYIIIPPPEEE….woohoo…yeah!!!!!

I began to notice a subtle calming yesterday.  Perpetual bitch mode is thawing to an occasional bitch and I’m not quite as hungry as I’ve been.  I’m finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and getting into a much better headspace because of it!!

I talk with my mommy almost every day but it’s been almost two weeks since I last saw her.  I realized I’m missing mommy hugs.  I got very spoiled seeing her during all this craziness and getting lots and lots of hugs.  Hopefully, I’ll be able to see her soon and get a great big hug.

My flowers are doing very well, I’m happy to report.  I’m noticing new growth on all of them.  It’s so exciting watching my babies grow.  Aunt CandyCane is coming over tomorrow to help me repot the rose tree and bush, while Turtle and the crew are playing in a Texas Hold ‘em tournament.

Well, we’re off to see Bourne Supremacy.  I hope it’s as good as it looks.  I’m going out on a limb and giving it an 8; let’s see if it lives up to expectations.

Today’s Happy Accident To Celebrate:  Mommy’s hugs, cuz you can never have enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home