Monday, August 02, 2004

Fatigue

Well, it’s looking more and more like my fatigue issues are related to my broken brain and not all the medications I’ve been on. In fact, as the prednisone nervous energy is wearing off I’m struggling more and more.

When I got home from work today, I took a two-hour nap. I get to this point were I just can’t keep my eyes open and I HAVE to sleep. My body issues an imperative command, “sleeeep…you must sleeeeep…..sleeeep,” and I must obey.

I’m frustrated because this only further messes up my body clock. Here it is 8:10 and my bedtime is 8:30 and, of course, I’m wide-awake. I’m so dreading the alarm clock going off at 4:30 a.m., you can’t imagine how hard it is to get out of bed. UGH! Oh well.

Today’s Happy Accident: Pink. For no other reason then it’s my favorite color and should be celebrated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home