Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The Village

Turtle and I went to see “The Village” tonight. We had a pleasant surprise when we got to the movie theatre and discovered that on Tuesdays, all day, the price of admission is only $4.00. Woo hoo, we felt like we had won the lottery {{giggles}}.

It was a good movie and rates a 7 on the entertainment factor. It was a little disappointing for an M. Night Shyamalan flick, but I’m not sure he’ll ever be able to shock and surprise the way he did in “The Sixth Sense.” There was a really cool line in the movie about running towards hope. Since my brain broke, I’ve been feeling so much hope and love that the phrase really resonated with me. Henceforth, running towards hope is going to be a new life quote for me.

I think I might be on to something to help my fatigue and body clock issue. When I get home from work I’m fairly exhausted. Today I took another two-hour nap after work. This pushes my bedtime out to about 10:00 p.m. and I’m not too tired in the morning when I get up. We’ll see if this becomes the trend.

Today’s Happy Accident: Discovering a new life quote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home